We have an opportunity for a talented web designer in our Cheltenham office. You will be an experienced digital creative with a good understanding of current and upcoming web design patterns.
You will be part of the briefing process, and be responsible for creating wireframes, design visuals and prototypes with human-centered design thinking as your core focus, and be happy to present your work to the client. You will work alongside developers and senior managers to help with costing your work and be able to break down your activities into a logical process. You will have an understanding of web technologies and how best to tackle issues in web design. You will have a good eye for design, attention to detail and pride in your work. You will also be able to put yourself in the client’s shoes and consider the impact of your design decisions on the project.
Our current pipeline has a mixture of ‘classic’ websites, but also exciting opportunities in large-scale data-driven websites in the web app environment, where displaying data in a user-friendly way will be key.
We are a forward-looking team who are passionate about design and technology. If you think our next project would benefit from something you’ve seen, then we’ll happily listen.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Sketch
- Understanding of UI and UX design, with a clear understanding of how to create designs that customers love to use
- A genuine passion for digital experiences. Ensuring typography, accessibility and any creative benefits the overall user experience
- Confident in producing responsive visuals that are technically viable
- Able to mockup animated prototypes to present to the client using Webflow, Proto.io or similar application
- Invision prototyping
- Creating considered sitemaps in Slickplan
We have several projects in the pipeline that you would be involved in using the following technologies:
- Progressive web apps
- New JFD website!
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Health cover
- Central Cheltenham location
Does this sound like the role you would like to be doing?
If so, please send your CV to email@example.com along with a short cover letter detailing your salary expectations. Please also include any links to recent websites you have designed and/or your portfolio.